Commission-free trading online. Same award-winning experience.
- $0 online trades1 + $0.65 per options contract3
- No account or trade minimums
- No hidden fees
$0Listed Stocks and ETFs online commission¹,²
$0.65Options per contract³ with no online commission¹
$2.25Futures and Futures Options per contract⁴
What do Schwab traders get along with no-commission trades?
Resources designed for traders, by traders.
- Free premium research from Schwab and third parties
- Customizable tools for ideas and analysis
- Trader education and insights from our education experts
- Live weekday insights into what’s driving the markets
Plus additional value for every trade with Schwab Order Execution Advantage™.
Obtaining high-quality executions on your orders, whether you're buying or selling shares, may result in real savings.7 See how we improved executed market orders in S&P 500® stocks during the previous quarter.
- What is commission-free trading?
- Are there account minimums or trade minimums to be eligible for commission-free trading?
- How do I place commission-free trades at Schwab?
- With Schwab offering $0 commissions¹, do you charge for other services like education or support from trading specialists?
- Will Schwab scale back on new tools and technology as a result of commission-free trading?
- How do $0 commissions¹ affect trade speed or execution quality?
- What is the difference between automated phone trades and broker-assisted trades?
A trading experience recognized by industry analysts and clients
4.6 out of 5 Client Rating
for Schwab Trading Services among 1,634 client reviews
Ranked "Best in Class" for Trading Platforms and Tools
Rated a Top Broker for 2021
by Investor's Business Daily
Ready to start trading?
Already a Schwab client? Start trading now.
Have questions? We’re here to help.